2.2

Went into Sears because items showed "in stock". They werent.

We ordered online w/the Sears employee (dumber than a box of rocks), and paid extra for delivery plus assembly. Items showed up Wednesday at 5:30, even though we scheduled for 9am -12pm. Husband took off whole morning waiting & I missed work and a Dr. appointment waiting for it to finally show up!!!

Then delivery jerks said we dont assemble, dont know what to tell you. Husband refused order, we went straight to Sears. Gave our number & copy of reciept & complained. Next day they called & promised delivery for the following day & assembly 3 days after that.  Next morning we got a call saying our items didnt get put on the truck.

The woman calling us was mumbling & sounded like Bill Murray in Caddy Shack. I told her to please speak up and articulate as I couldn't understand her. She hung up on me. Husband called back, it was explained to him that they didn't put it on the truck because it was marked "Assembly", & Sears delivery doesnt assemble.

Argh!! We got delivery scheduled again for the 2 days later, to be delivered BEFORE 10am as we both work. Tonight (delivery is supposed to happen before 10am tomorrow), we got a voicemail to please call them. Husband tried all day but was hung up on every time he called from his phone.

I called from my phone, gave his number to the automated system & was hung up on. Hmmm...interesting. I called again & did not give a number, got through to someone who told us delivery would be from 9:15 - 11:15am. Wth????

3 weeks later, we are out $650 for purchase, delivery, assembly, PLUS 2 full day's pay, still do not have possession of our purchases, and no clue if theyll keep their word and be here before 10am. And who knows when it will be assembled!!!

I'd probably get better results paying the old *** next door to do it for a case of beer to and get better service!!! My advice, if you can find it elsewhere, DONT buy it from Sears.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments