Resolved
3.8

Update by user Nov 22, 2015

I called Sears yesterday because the dual massage remote control and under the bed nightlite that were suppose to be included with this mattress weren't included. They are advertised on the Sears website as part of this mattress.

They offered to send those parts via UPS. I checked the Sealy website today. These parts will work with this mattress BUT only with a particular adjustable power base that costs about the same as the mattress set. Sears will *** $154 from the credit card bill.

That's suppose to be 10% but the set was $1,699.

The supervisor I talked with couldn't do anything about the false advertising other than give me an E-mail address to pursue this. I don't know if the false advertising was intentional or carelessness.

Original review posted by user Nov 19, 2015

I ordered a mattress set and bedframe online. I picked Friday the 20th for the delivery and the 7:00-9:00 time window.

I got a voicemail Thursday the 19th at 6:30 telling me the delivery would be between 3:00-5:00 p.m. I called Sears at 6:50 saying that the window of time was 7:00-9:00. The person said it was 3:00-5:00 and couldn't be changed. Apparently, Sears thinks it's o.k.

to change the window of time without notifying me and refusing to change it back. They don't care if customers wind up wasting most of their day or losing money. The first person I talked with refused to let me speak with her supervisor. She finally agreed to let me and said for me to hold while she transferred the call.

The supervisor didn't answer and the phone went dead after 20 minutes or so. I called back and this person said the time window couldn't be changed. She did get a supervisor right away when I asked to speak with one. Again, I was told the time window couldn't be changed.

The first person and the supervisor both offered me 50,000 points to compensate.

That doesn't help with the time frame issue and I certainly don't want to spend 50,000 points at Sears after this HORRIBLE customer service experience. I don't know how much 50,000 is worth but I'm not interested.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). aaellickson is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments