Worst company ever! Ordered a $2500 washer/dryer. Their delivery guy Lester left my dryer gas pipe exposed, told my 80 yo father he needs a therapist (English is my fathers second language, so princess Lester prob couldn't understand him), yelled/cursed and left my house with my already purchased washer/dryer. Their home delivery managers are absolutely useless because no one could explain to me how this behavior is tolerated or acceptable. They tried to offer me a$25 gift card...laughable. No thanks SEARS, let's see how much longer service like this will keep you in business

To make matters even better, I can't get anyone on the phone to cancel/return my washer/dryer which I don't even have

I hate companies that don't keep their customers as their primary focus. You will not survive

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.