2.1
Layout of Store

Update by user Mar 14, 2016

Never in my life have I ever experience such terrible customer service. The agents are inexperience including the supervisors.

I ordered refrigerate, stove, and a dishwasher on March 7,2016 delivery schedule for Wednesday March 09 on the day of delivery I only received my stove and my dishwasher they forgot my refrigerator and the stove was the incorrect stove. Instead of getting on the phone I went to the Sears located in Melbourne Florida and spoke to a manager in appliances he quickly brushed me off and told me he couldn't do ANYTHING for me because it's sears.com and they have NOTHING to do with online orders,he gave me the phone numbers to sears.com, delivery and sears escalation.u started call all three phone numbers on Wednesday to rectify the situation and was told by IC or Ivy that I would received the correct items on Friday March 11th. well when the delivery arrived the driver knew nothing about a pick up of a stove but the wrong refrigerator arrived not only wrong but not new at all refrigerator had an old MDO MERCHANDIZE DESTINATION TAG and in the box OPEN STOCK BIN was checked along with DAMAGE BIN. I was so furious because not only I didn't have a stove but now no refrigerator.

I got back on the phone canceled my entire order and spoke to a Icy, Harvey and Ranna.For the second time my plumber and my contractor was UNABLE to complete their work and I still had to pay them for coming out not only that but I was schedule to return back to New York Friday March 11 and had to cancel my flight. Pickup was scheduled for Monday March 14, and no one showed up so I now missed my second rebooked flight which is now costing me $300. When I called sears delivery they said only the refrigerator was scheduled for a pick up and they would have to reschedule for the stove and dishwasher. I must say I will NEVER purchase anything from sears again.

That Friday I went to another appliance store got what I wanted and everything was delivered to me on Saturday March 12, for $200 less than sears charged.

So it doesn't pay to always go to these big name st.ores because customer service is the worst I've ever in countered. Sears please retrain your customer service agents and supervisors.

Original review posted by user Mar 14, 2016

user63330556 wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments