4.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Very upset and need help, or answers.I was due for a Sears delivery that was due to come on 10/01/16, from 1:15 - 3:15pm I had taken the day off of work to be home to receive my mattress, and boxspring.that was due to come between 1:15 to 3:15pm.

At 3:15 pm, I called to see if they were behind; I was told yes, and they were due to come around 4pm. I then called again around 4:40pm, and was told that they are in St. Paul, and will be here at 5:22pm. I then called again around 6:30pm, and was told my order was rescheduled due to product availability, and my new delivery date will be Oct.

4th. (The day I will be at work, and cannot take another day off). I explained that to the customer service person, and let her know how this was such a horrible inconvenience. I now will be sleeping on the floor until Wed.

I asked if I could at least request a delivery time after 4pm on Wed, so I will be home from work. She was unable to grant my request. I never expected a delivery date to be sceduled, and then rescheduled 3 days later, after I have been waiting all day. I didn't receive any type of delayed delivery notification until 9am the next day.

(If I didn't call in, I would have been still waiting). I then learn that the new delivery date will be the 6th of Oct. I then tell them that I will pick it up. They put me on hold, and came back to the phone with an address, but couldn't locate a number.

I went to Menards to rent a truck for the pick up. I decided to look up the number to call to let them know the plan. I call the number belonging to the address that Sears gave me, and they stated they don't have an order for me, that it must be the building in back of them. They provide me a number, and the voice mail said it's not open on Sunday, and the latest pick up is 3pm everday.

I don't get off of work until 3:30pm everyday.

Don't really know what to do at this point..Terrible service..

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Talldiamond1 is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments