Layout of Store

Purchased 110 laundry center at Sears in the mall and the sales rep told us we needed new hot and cold water hoses to validate the warranty , she mentioned if we needed a vending system but we declined it. once the laundy center came in the installers refused to install our machine because we are unable to vent outside ( not a choice at the condo).

My condo was. Built in 1978 and no one has a venting system for outside. I called Corporate and they sent me to the delivery team and argued with me for hours while I'm at work and on the way home in my car.

Needless to say my boyfriend that just had surgery on his arm installed the laundry center by himself with one hand because the delivery team refused.

Why wouldn't the sales rep verify this when making a purchase?

I feel like Sears has no customer service skills at all, they should learn how to make a customer happy. Oh yeah one more thing, the delivery people took our vending system our personal property so we had to purchase a new one.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments

Your complaint has no merit. It is YOUR job to know what kind of appliances are feasible in your home. Next time know what you need BEFORE you buy..