1.7
Ease of Use

We have been trying to get A blanking washer for 3weeks always the same thing 24 to 48 hour notice store can't do anything and the delivery people don't know a dam thing when called even called there corporate office and still no help terrible never buy any products there again ! Will cancel our card too!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sears delivery service. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments

Dudley, Massachusetts, United States #1201341

If you still have not received delivery by now, cancel the order.Even if you have to call the credit card to do it.

You are entitled to cancel and order if it was not delivered. If they are not helping you now, just think what it will be like if you need warranty service.

Get out of the purchase while you still can due to non delivery.This is a bad omen.

#1200266

I am going through the same thing over a deep freezer I ordered.I was promised a specific date, and no delivery.

I am now told it will be another 4 days at least, and it is not their fault. How is it not their fault?

I ordered it and they confirmed the date.So frustrating.