3.0
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I received a delivery window of 2 to 4 pm last Monday.At 430 I called the delivery number and they said it would be closer to 6pm.

At 7:45pm I was told the same thing as I was told earlier, that they had 3 more deliveries before my house. They did not care at all that u waited around for 6 hours and I couldn't wait any longer so I changed it to Thursday. On wed night I was told that the dryer is not at the warehouse yet so my delivery is now scheduled for tomorrow.

That meant that I should never have been scheduled for last Monday!I was given a 40 gift card but I believe it should have been more than that for all of the hassle of taking a day off, waiting around, rude customer service last Monday, and inconvenience of not having a dryer!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of sears delivery service. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments