We bought a new washer and dryer from Sears in July 2011.
These were installed in our house on 13JUL2011.
The installers did a horrible job.
1. They dented our wallboard. Offered to come back and repair it, but never did.
2. They left dirty fingerprints all over the laundry closet doors and walls.
3. And, the biggie. Installed the dryer with a huge kink in it so as to render it almost completely useless. See http://barnesfamily.com/Dryer_Vent_20110810/ for photos. This is what the handyman handed to me this morning as he was installing some shelves in the closet.
We are unlikely to make another purchase from Sears.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kenmore Dryer
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "We are on out 3rd Kenmore dehumidifier from Sears; none lasted 2 yrs. Two years ago I went through *** trying to find someone to complain to. ..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "I purchased a mattress that came with a 10-year warranty. Within two years it began to sag on both sides of the bed. The sag could visibly be seen even..."
- "In august of 2015 installed replacement airbags new shocks and the air compressor on my 01 towncar. Thw warranty was very limited and our system was collapsed but was sure..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..."
- "Elder abuse and fraud all too often goes undetected and unreported. Seldom is it prosecuted. The following case is an Example of Elder Abuse and Fraud committed by trusted..."
- "Last year or 2, Ritz crakers have become so brittle, and not in a good way. This last box i got, they actually seem undercooked, cant evrn get them out..."
- "Thank you American Furniture Warehouse for selling me a new bedroom set that I've had my eye on for months....Not! This is some bs... All because I returned some damaged..."