We bought a new washer and dryer from Sears in July 2011.
These were installed in our house on 13JUL2011.
The installers did a horrible job.
1. They dented our wallboard. Offered to come back and repair it, but never did.
2. They left dirty fingerprints all over the laundry closet doors and walls.
3. And, the biggie. Installed the dryer with a huge kink in it so as to render it almost completely useless. See http://barnesfamily.com/Dryer_Vent_20110810/ for photos. This is what the handyman handed to me this morning as he was installing some shelves in the closet.
We are unlikely to make another purchase from Sears.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kenmore Dryer
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Placed an order online on Dec.5th. I called on Dec.17th and was guaranteed the item would arrive the next day. It didn't! I called back and they said it would..."
- " On 11/17/2013, I called Sears (800-4-MY-HOME) for my refrigerator(purchased it from Sears) problem there was a fire breaks out around compressor area. So I requested a report and claim..."
- "Last May I purchases several Kitchen appliances from my local sears for a kitchen remodel in early May of 2015. They were all Kenmore products. This Sunday night my wife..."
- "I hired Sears to clean my carpet, they told me that they would only move my couches,which was fine with me, a young tech came by himself, I told him..."
- "I have been living in Australia for a year and was using Sensodyne there no problems. On return back to the US I had run out of the AUS Sensodyne..."
- "Hello, My name Tiffani Williams and I went in to one of your stores to get a trim about 1/2 inch of hair. I first asked the person that took..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."