With Company response Not resolved

We ordered a garden tractor at Sears' website when we received an email ad for garden tractors. We submitted the order, received our confirmation, then the next day received a delivery date - one month after the date of the order. We weren't happy about the wait, but Sears has always been reliable for us, so we thought we would stick with the order. In the meantime, we frequently checked our order status online. There was no indication that anything was wrong with the order, and the delivery date still showed.

Now, a month later, no delivery on the date they gave us. When I called, customer service said the order was cancelled the day after we placed it - the same day they called to give us our delivery date! No one ever called or emailed us to tell us the order was cancelled, and there is STILL nothing on the website that says the order was cancelled. The order is still there, with nothing about status whatsoever.

Sears has gone downhill!!!!!!!!! I've bought every kind of appliance from Sears for 30 years, and never had this kind of thing happen. I can guarantee that I will never buy another thing from Sears! I don't know what is happening, but I hope upper management and the Board of Directors are aware of how many very pissed off customers Sears is making these days.

Sears, you just lost a 30-year customer.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Cbgep,

My name is Misty with Sears Cares and I am very concerned about what I have read here. We would like to help. I am truly sorry that your online experience did not go as expected. We would like to see how we can help with this unfortunate situation and get your issue resolved. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the tractor was originally purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we’ll call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Cbgep) listed on your site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Misty H.