At Sears, once you buy their product they longer care about you.You are on your own afterwards.

I bought this product online, set up a delivery date on a Saturday. They said they would call me Friday night to set up a two hour time frame. Well, they never called me last night. When I called them this morning to complain, they did not recognize my phone number and refused to help me.

Finally, they gave me a nine hour time frame. My Saturday is now hosed. I do not know what to do now.

Any ideas would be appreciated?Thanks.

I ordered online from Sears Oct 13th 2010 with a delivery date stated as Oct 16th.The evening of the 16th, the local store that acts as a distributor/agent closed its doors permanently.

On the Sunday the 17th I received a Sears email confirmation that the goods had arrived at the store on Saturday 16th-since then I'm getting nowhere with Sears .WHAT GREAT SERVICE -OCT

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #202213

Rodger, with your attitude your are qualified to work at Sears/Kmart/A+E Factory service as one of there managers, or maybe you already work there.You sould like the *** H manager at Sears I spoke with about 3 years ago.

The last time I went into there store.He thought his time was the only valuble time and mine was unimportant.

Dear Cfjohnston,

I'm Scott and I'm with the Sears Social Media Support Team. I found your post here and wanted to reach out to express how sorry I am that your delivery experience was such an unpleasant & frustrating one. No matter the line of business within Sears, it is our obligation and passion to provide the absolute best quality of customer service; we have obviously let you down. We'd like to help. At your convenience please contact my office via email at so that we can assist with resolving this issue. Please provide us a contact number and the phone number the item in question was purchased under and we will call you at your convenience. In addition, include your screen name (Cfjohnston) in the email so we can reference to your case.

Scott J.