My Sears smooth top range malfunctioned December 26th. Repair service was schedule December 30th, 4 days later.

Service person no call no showed. Called costumer solution and they stated that although the appointment had been made no one had assigned the appointment to a serviceman. Next available appt. would be Jan 4th, 9 days later.

Jan 4, 2011 no show no call. Called costumer service. I've lost 3 days of pay now and still can't cook fresh meals for my diabetic 8 year old. So much for service agreements.

Agree to pay and get no service. Thanks sears

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

Dear Vj7small,

My name is Dianne and I'm with the Sears Social Media Support Team. I found your post here and I wanted to reach out to you to offer help. I'm so sorry for the no call/no show you experienced with your repair appointment. This is definitely not normal or acceptable. When we service your items, it's always our goal to exceed your expectations; clearly we have let you down. We'd like to help. We are a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com so you (and others) don’t have to continue to be impacted by this. At your convenience, please send us an email. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the item(s) were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (Vj7small) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Dianne D.