3.0

I bougth a computer in October 2013 and paid for a 2 year full warranty. In August 18,2015 I took my computer to the repair center in Puerto Rico and they told me they no longer repair computers .

So they gave me a telephone to call (I-800-927-7836) which I did.

After 45 minutes talking with the service representative they told me the warranty did not cover the repair (to fix the laptop cover right side).I told them that when I bougth the warranty for 2 year they did not informed nor gave me any document indicating that there were limitations in the warranty ,so I assumed it was a full warranty. The warranty cost was $121.99 or 34% of the computer cost of $349.99.My salescheck # is 010179020274

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $70. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about sears repair from Sears was lengthy dispute process and poor service poor product , but reviewer liked phone reps nice. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments