We purchased a 25.4 cu ft Sears Elite Refrigerator-Freezer from Sears Essentials for $ 1,800.00 + extended warranty. After three years use, the interior wall of this expensive refrigerator began to develop extensive cracks from front to rear on two shelf levels.

Sears would only offer to "Super Glue" (Epoxy) a portion of the refrigerator wall as their Only offered solution. They said they do not replace interior refrigerator panels. After two months negotiating for a responsible solution, they "Being Cheap" would only "Super Glue" the growing cracks.

My food is not getting as cold as it should be and Sears will NOT replace the unit which has continuing expanding cracks. Pissed off long-term California customer.

Comments

To Cleothompson,

I saw your comment here and I wanted to reach out and apologize on behalf of Sears for the difficulties that have occurred with your refrigerator. From your post I can see that this has been a source of great frustration for you and we would like to assist.

My name is Laura with the Sears Cares team and we are a single point of contact for escalated concerns. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the refrigerator was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Cleothompson) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Laura D.