I received a Kitchen-Aid mixer for Christmas.It had a $20 rebate.

I submitted all requested information on-line within the specified period. That was 12 weeks ago. I called them today and was told this was not eligible for rebate. Received all rebate materials at time of purchase which did state that it was eligible for rebate, including a rebate receipt and the program code.

Their website shows it is still "in processing."

I've been a Sears customer for 40 years, but will never set foot in one of their stores again.Buyer Beware - Sears does not honor their own rebates.

Review about: Sears Website.

Comments

Your ridiculous.You received it as a gift so of course you cant get it.

Customers like you is what kills businesses.Get a life ***

to jla678 Piscataway Township, New Jersey, United States #753891

Who do you think you are? You are rude and ignorant and YOU are the reason sears is going down the tubes. Go away we don't want to hear anything from YOU.

DEAR SEARS DIDN'T HONOR ADVERTISED REBATE:

I’m sorry to hear that you are having an issue getting your rebate for the mixer that you received at Christmas. My name is Shayne W. and I am part of the Sears Cares escalations team. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at searscares@searshc.com so that we can look into this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and we will call you directly. Also, please provide the reference name of (Kitchen-Aid mixer) for reference to the issue.

Shayne W.

Senior Case Manager

Sometimes it's not the $ amt., but the principle of the matter. If stores will not honor a measley $20 rebate, what else will they not honor?

Are you seriously THAT bent out of shape over $20? If you're so hard up that you spend 12 weeks worrying about a whopping twenty bucks maybe you shouldn't have bought the mixer in the first place. Let it go.

to JLI83 Piscataway Township, New Jersey, United States #753892

Do you WORK for Sears? They never honor anything they promise and soon you will be out of a job.