After 7 feet of flooding in my basement, I need a new washer, dryer, dehumidifier and water heater. Luckily, I only ordered the washer and dryer from Sears.

The delivery "team" arrived this morning. The woman smelled like she hadn't bathed in weeks but she did a great job of banging my $1300 appliance down the stairs. It's a shame neither one of them thought I would want the machines hooked up. I called and was told they'd return later today.

After 3 more calls, I'm now being told they will be back in 2 days and I will get my refund in 7-10 days. Hopefully, I will be charged a restocking fee as well.

One helpful representative suggested that I return them myself if I don't feel like waiting. Sears couldn't give their merchandise to me.

Comments

We bought a stove for $500 for our town house.

Seans came out and dropped off the stove/oven and then told us, "Oh we can't install this appliance as your connection isn't up to code"

Now, they took our money within 24 hours.

They did not tell us before hand that if our connection "wasn't up to code" that they would not install the stove oven. So, if you buy any appliance from Sears make *** sure they can install it. Now we have to find a contractor or gas person to now install this appliance and get our money back from Sears for installing as they never installed it.

So often we have found Sears to be a real pain in the backside. This is the last time I buy ANYTHING from Sears.