Upon trying to exchange my husband’s DieHard work boots well within the 90-day warranty period, the manager refused. The sole came apart after only a few weeks of wear.

The “manager” told me they were clearly improperly used “because the sole coming undone would not have occurred were they properly used.” My response, “Ummm... he was wearing them for work. The same brand he’s worn for 10+ years. Are you seriously trying to tell me that this suddenly started happening to these WORK boots and you won’t honor the warranty?!” I was again told that he would not exchange them, and that they are meant for construction.

My husband works construction. I have never felt so mistreated by anyone in customer service, especially regarding more than a decade of brand loyalty.

Review about: Diehard Boots.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

I am so disappointed I will never buy boots again they always have excuses for boots suck something about soles changed they no it too. Made in China on inside tell me they want our $ buy want save on what it cost to make...I feel bad reading your complaint happened not once thought maybe just happened bought second pair and lasted only 3 weeks !!! Say no to Eazy Die Boots by Sears China Corp.

I bought a pair of die hard work boots there are five weeks old the insoles coming apart sears in Greensburg but not exchange them spoke to the manager and three sales people they were not back up I would never buy another pair of Sears shoes

to Anonymous #1555613

Being in construction field of Asphat for last 22 years I always been an die hard fan always shared with Co workers only boots the tolerates 280 degrees heat. I still remember back in days when sears honored 1 year warranty and even then the brand lived it's name die hard.

After two recent new boots only lasting one a month and I bought another 3 weeks I gave up I did notice on inside said made in China so they changed something about the to save in production. ...shame on them should change name to Eazy die by sears...Try redwings..can hang with 450 degrees heat ...

I have DieHard workboots and all stitchong came loose after 6 weeks. Im not getting snywhete with anyone. Its disgusting