Bought an LG dishwasher.It was working in correctly.

Call Sears appliance repair and scheduled an appointment. Technician showed up in a timely manner. He was quite personable. Told me what he believed to be wrong , ordered parts.

Second technician arrives to install parts. Tells me the first technician is incompetent. States that he ordered the wrong part. Supposedly repairs my dishwasher, tells me it's going to take some time to work through the system.

After concluding that this also was not an effective repair I call Sears again. Another technician arrives . He tells me I need a new motor.he orders one and schedules a date to install it. They reschedule because all the parts have not arrived.

Take another day off of work and wait, surprise they forgot to schedule a technician. They want to reschedule for another day, another day off work. When I try to complain they hung up on me.

When I called again I was told that she would listen to me but nothing could be done.Will never deal with Sears again.

Review about: Sears Dishwasher Repair.

Comments