Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Purchased a new stove & dishwasher in Massapequa, NY.I opened the dishwasher while the two delivery men were still here.

I quickly realized the door to the dishwasher was broken. It was completely out of alignment by at least a half inch. It wouldn't close. I ran out & explained it to the driver who oddly wouldn't Crack his window down more than a few inches to talk to me.

Half ignoring me he said I had to tell the other guy. Eventually he came back in where he proceeded to try to talk me into keeping the dishwasher ! I told him I absolutely did not want it take it back to the truck. He then said..." I'll be right back and I have to get the other guy to help me lift it " the next thing I know I hear them peeling out in the street and taking off !!!

Are you kidding me ??????

They didn't even get my 2 old appliances completely to the curb so now I have to figure out how to move these things taking up my driveway space !Worst customer service ever !!!

Review about: Dishwasher.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Went to Sears . saw shoes on sale. Get 30 percent off today not true you have to wait to get the discount on your statement that is not today.