I ordered a dishwasher over the phone because I was told it was in stock. I arrived and told they didn't have it. I immediately called to cancel the order which I did and received and email confirmation of the cancellation.

4 days later I called back k and was told they made a mistake and we're extremely sorry for there mess up and would issue me a refund within 24 hours.

7 days later with calls everyday I'm now told the order has not been cancelled, but they will do it immediately. It will take 48 hours for that to process and then I an expect a refund in 3-5 business days.

So 3 weeks after Sears took my money, I "might" have it.

I will never shop at Sears again, and recommend that with the company probably going out of business soon, you not either.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of dishwasher. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dishwasher in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments