Sears Disrespect Continues and Refuses to deal and solve the problem they created. Two Bracelets bought and PAID on June 5th to be delivered on June 15th.

Today, (June 21th) sears tells me during a livechat (they've been saying since the 15th), the order is ready for UPS to pick it up and that will happen within the next 48 hours. There'll be no one to receive it there.

I've asked to send to my address in Brazi (the one who was going to receive it in Miami left on June 16th). They say it's impossible !!!

Comments

Wanderlei

I was reimbursed. Thanks a Lot PISSED CONSUMER.

most of the things you buy now is coming from 1 of marketplace vendor so stop :cry i do the best i can do for yall forks call the vendor

Der NerdlingerSS: It's not my fault that you are only able to read complaints instead of trying to improve your iq and vocabulary as well. I'm sure you there are plenty of courses in america for people like you.

GED for example would help you a little ... I also recommend reading, which would also help you no to post comments on what it's NONE OF YOUR DAM BUSINESS. You should also try to GET A JOB once you've shown your life is "hollow" and for that, YOU are the one who is "B*I*T*C*H*IN*G" and if you had money to by anything more expensive than my "cheap" bracelets (BUT PAID WIHT "MY" MONEY, not yours), you'd be surfing on 5th Ave. Jewelry stores web site.

I mean, if you have a computer, and it's not in a suburban lan house which would perfectly fit you, given your way of speaking ... Get Culture!

Wanderlei

To my astonishment, every sears Complaint I decided to read, I found this Mr. James SAME WORDS TO ALL OF THEM (Changing only the product), as if a MACHINE had been set for these hundreds (or thousands?) of sears complaints answers.

The next step is: You reply. Someone "willing" to help says that "AS YOU WANT TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO DO SO, BUT, I NEED YOUR APPROVAL FIRST... OH THAT'S SO PROFESSIONAL ... I DO NOT WANT TO CANCEL MY ORDER.

I WANT WHAT I HAVE PAID FOR (AND WITH HONEST MONEY, AS A MATTER OF FACT)... PACKAGE HAS NOT BEEN DELIVERED YET (I understand the store wants to save a few dollars on shipping - no one will be there to receive it) ..

but I have never thought an issue like that would be so hard to be solved or it will never be??? SAD!