Ease of Use
Layout of Store

The worst company to make purchases from.They need to go out of service because their costumer service sucks!

My refrigerator broke on December 16 and after 20 minutes of being on hold, they told me that I could not get it fixed until December 27 2017. I have two children (a baby and a toddler) as well as an older citizen who has medication that needs to be stored at a specific temperature; which was when I asked for a sooner appointment but they couldn’t provide that. Which was also when they sold me the warranty. QUICK TIP: DO NOT get the warranty.

When the 27th came, no one called and no one knocked. I phoned Sears multiple times throughout the day (each time I was on hold for about 20 min) to check the status of the technician because they only provided estimated times. I.e. the technician would get there between 8 am to 12 pm.

No one ever showed up. Had to reschedule. Next available rep wasn’t available for 20 min. They rescheduled me for Jan 5th, knowing the urgency in me needing my fridge.

I’m waiting Jan 5th between the estimated times they gave me (8 am and 12 pm). Called the twice (was on hold again for 20 min each time I called. Maybe longer because they kept transferring me to different departments). And they cancelled my appointment the second time I’ve called to reschedule me for Jan 15th.

I asked them to compensate me by paying for the $80 repair and they refused. After all the money and time I’ve spent eating out with my family and waiting for them to offer me the services I needed, they wanted to give me a $30 rewards card for sears. I refused that offer because I do not want to shop at sears or associate with them after this horrid experience. $30 in rewards is not even a quarter of the amount of money I had to spend to provide for my family.

Especially after emotionally and mentally draining my family through the holidays. We could not partake in our family traditions for the holidays and yes it is sears fault for the lack of costumer service and lack of understanding the urgency.

They do not care about their costumers.I would be happy if they when out of business.

Review about: Sears Refrigerator Repair.

Comments