With Company response

I bought a fridge from Sears. When it was time to deliver, they did not show up.

They did this four times and all they can say is "We are sorry for the inconvenience. The last time I was so angry they promised they will send me a $50 gift card for my inconvenience. I have yet to see this gift card. Three separate times I was inconvenience.

Now something is wrong with the refrigerator and they are not making their scheduled appointments for repairs and not calling to inform me they are not coming. I have another appointment today (my third).

Sears does not respect people time nor are they courteous.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

I did receive a $50 gift card from Sears Delivery but when I went to use it I was told it had a balance of zero. Numerous calls by me and by Sears associates at my local Sears resulted in being transferred to a number and the phone disconnecting.

I'm extremely dissappointed to read other complaints.

Apparently this is a standard of practice for Sears. To date, 5/14/2011 the issue has not been resolved.

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Sears do not make scheduled repair appointments:

My name is Susan and I am part of the Sears Cares Escalations team at Sears and I am very concerned about what I have read here. We would like to help. We are a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com so you (and others) don’t have to continue to be impacted by this. At your convenience, please send us an email. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the item(s) were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (Sears do not make scheduled repair appointments) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Susan R.