With Company response Not resolved

This is in response to a comment left by Stephani from the Sears Social Media Escalation Team.You can see my prior complaint dated 2-3 "Sears Has Done It Again" for reference.

In her comment left on 2-6-12, she apologized for the inconveniences that I have endured since August 2011. She wants me to email info that I have already sent on 1-10-12, from a previous complaint registered on this website. I have emailed Sears 13 times and spoken to various customer service reps. Each time, they apologize and "try" to issue me a giftcard.

I have received NOTHING!!! I am sure there is plenty of information documented about this case. I want all of my money back!!! $223.88.

Sears slogan is satifaction guaranteed or your money back.

I am NOT satified, yet they will not return my money!!It is really sad that no one at Sears seems to care...

Review about: Sears Website.

Comments

I received an email on 2-13-12 at 10:14am..."We apologize for the difficulties you have encountered.A case manager has been assigned to address your concerns.

We will contact you within 24 business hours." Signed Tricia B....guess what happened?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!

NO PHONE CALL, NO EMAIL, NO NOTHING!!!!!Anyone have any suggestions???

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Lakevista1999:

My name is Susan with Sears Social Media Support Escalations team. I see that my colleague Stephanie L. responded to your post on 2/6/2012. I would again like to offer our sincere apology for the issues you have encountered with receiving gift cards that were issued to you. Unfortunately, without your actual name and contact information, we are not able to call you directly. I can understand your disappointment & skepticism with working with so many groups within Sears. I'm sorry you couldn't find the help you sought from the various departments within the Sears customer service network. Our team is part of the corporate executive social media customer relations department. We handle the highest level of escalated customer relations issues. Letters sent to our corporate offices are handled by part of our team and we (Sears Cares) handle issues escalated via Social Media, such as Facebook, Twitter and sites such as Pissed Consumer. Your issue will remain here in our office with a personal case manager who will oversee the problem until it’s resolved. I encourage you to allow us to try and help by sending an email to us with your contact information.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the xbox 360 was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Lakevista1999) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Susan R.