Leonia, New Jersey

OH YES! They literally broke my heart AND my kitchen !!

Subcontractors were horrible: work was never completed: I tried for TWO YEARS by phone to get help from Sears and was insulted ridiculed and hung up on by people I assume to be prisoners on work release. I was never permitted to speak to a manager. The worst customer disservice ever. My cabinets veneer haas peeled completely; the undercounted sink has SUNK; the job was NEVER COMPLETED!

Then they sold my small balance to GMAC who got a judgment and made a credit problem. I had a severe injury became extremely ill and was no longer capable of battling the awful call center.

Now I am well enough to pick up where I left off. CLASS ACTION SUIT TIME???

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. IryLadyAndrea969 stated that there is a room for improvement of whole process and workmanship. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of sears manager. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments