With Company response Not resolved

Waited 10 days for a scheduled repair appointment only to have them not show up and not call.I called and was after over 4 hours of run around the only thing that I got was confirmation that this happens alot and would I like another appt.

Not one person even pretended to care. Finally I someone esculated the call and gave me a case #. The next day a man called and stated he was the Service Manager. He stated he would extend out warrenty for 6 months and would send someone out the next day.

Well I should have known - no call and no show - yet the 88 4 sears number confirmed the appt. Called again and after another three hours of the same careless attitude, I am now rescheduled for another 12 days from now - where I am ceratin they will not show up. I spent 10 thousand at Sears in the last 11 months on appliances and this is what I get.

A great Big ***!Well I will make it a mission to let everyone and any one know what type of store Sears is.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

To FeedupinPA,

I am so sorry to hear of the many issues you have had surrounding the repair appointment set for your microwave. The customer service that you've received is certainly unacceptable by Sears’s standards and more effort needs to be made to assure that your appointment is kept and your microwave is repaired soon. My name is James and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team and we appreciate you as a Sears’s customer. We would like to have one of our dedicated case managers contact you in order to ensure proper resolution to your issue and an end to your frustration. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the repair was scheduled under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (FeedupinPA) for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

James H.