Resolved
1.5

Update by user Jan 21, 2015

It took me 4 months and a lot of frustration but I finally got my money back on Jan, 21st 2015.

How I did it:

- contacted their support service repeatedly.

- placed online complaints just like this one.

- placed a BBB complaint that went to the Sears headquarters.

Pretty sure they got tired of me but realized I would not let it pass anyway.

Original review posted by user Jan 05, 2015

As early as on Aug, 30th 2014 I ordered 2 (same) items on SEARS.COM and paid in full.

Sears Marketplace Vendor OneClickLLC failed to send me the items on time and provided with a FAKE (non-existing) tracking # and indicated UPS as a carrier. I contacted UPS only to find there was NO such # in their system, and the # is not even in their format. I ran the same tracking # with USPS and FEDEX, with the same result (invalid #).

After a long succession of emails, chat and phone calls to both vendor (who did not bother to answer) and SEARS support, finally (on Oct, 17th) the vendor informed Sears Customer Service that the parcel was shipped. I received the parcel by the end of October. It was INCOMPLETE and only contained 1 item instead of 2 that I ordered and paid for.

As I did not want to deal with this merchant anymore, I called the SEARS support line (#800 349 43 58) to find out what my next step must be. The customer service representative asked me to return the item to the vendor and then get a refund.

I returned the item to the merchant and had to pay additional $54.21 for the return though it was not my fault. The customer service representative told me that the refund will be done after the return is delivered to the vendor, no further actions needed from my part. However, two weeks later (Nov, 22nd), as no money was refunded, I contacted the support again asking where my money was.

As of today (Jan, 5th 2015) I am still waiting for their refund…

I contacted Customer Service, provided them with all the data (dates, order #, case #, tracking # whatnot) but now they are playing a runaround game “give us more data” and “oh we lost your receipt and can’t open files attached” etc. etc.

Never ever ever order from SEARS.COM they breach their obligations, blame the vendors for that and pretend they have nothing to do with that. But who allows fraudulent vendors to stay in their marketplace? I wonder why? My suspicion is they split the fraud money, otherwise they would have compensated customers’ losses and kicked the vendor out of their database. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

tatiana777 wrote the review because of "incomplete and late delivery" at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $292 and wants Sears to issue a full refund.

Author liked the most product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears online order for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

SearsCares

Hi tatiana777,

We realize how drawn out this experience has been for you. We definitely want to make sure you receive the refund you are entitled to. We will do everything in our power to make things right. Please reach out to us on one of our social channels so we can learn more about your experience:

• Sears Facebook: http://on.fb.me/18CwSqp

• Sears Twitter: http://bit.ly/1BK1jbL

Both channels are moderated M-F from 8a-8p CT, Sat-Sun from 8a-6p CT and we’ll take great care of you.