With Company response

OK...this is the 3rd review that I have written about Sears on this website.The past two times, I got responses from Stephani, Tricia B., and Susan R.

stating that they are so sorry for the inconvenience, trouble, and frustration I've had due to my situation. If anyone wants details about this, please check my other posts. This review NOW pertains to the lack of follow through on customer service's part. I have had at least 20 emails back and forth with them and they have all told me that my problem has been referred to a specialist who would contact me within 24 hrs, 72 hrs, etc.

My last email sent to smsupport@searshc.com was on 2-13-12. I still have not heard from anyone from Sears. Sears has been around for a long time and used to be the place to shop. All of my appliance are from there.

All of my husband's tools are from there. All of our yard equipment is from there. And the thanks that I receive for being a loyal, long-time customer are broken promises. This problem has been going on since AUGUST 2011!!!!!!!

So if you are reading this and wondering if you should shop at Sears, my answer would be an emphatic NO!!!!!!!Unless you want to be lied to, cheated out of, or just want a good kick in the teeth I would steer clear of Sears!!

Review about: Sears Website.

Sears Response

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I see you have been in contact via e-mail with Sears customer service, but not the case manger? I would like to send this to the assigned case manger. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com with your name and contact information and we will look into this, we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Stephanie L.