I am finished with Sears, they cheat!Could not buy an excerise cyle at the advertised price.

The price kept coming up $50.00 more at checkout. I spent over 30 minutes on the phone with "management" and they would not rectify the problem. I was told that it was a mistake and they didn't have to honor it. Now the price differene was from $279.99 to $329.99 it was not a matter of trying to buy a $400.

item for $40. What really gets me is their total lack of trying to do the right thing. Sears doesn't care.

and Sears can now survive with one less loyal customer.

Sears CHEATS!

Comments

To Phildav,

First allow me to apologize for the delay in responding to your post. My name is Dianne and I’m part of the Social Media Support Team and I’m sorry to read about the problems you’ve encountered with the local store. Sears has always stood for the highest levels of quality and service we have deeply disappointed you, I am sorry. We certainly don’t want our customers frustrated. We are a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com so you (and others) don’t have to continue to be impacted by this. At your convenience, please send us an email. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the item(s) were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name(Phildav) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Dianne D.