Water heater flooded.Saw ad online that said SEARS offered SAME DAY SERVICE if you ordered by 12 noon.

The service rep we spoke to told us to apply for a Sears Card and get INSTANT APPROVAL and we could pay down the purchase at no interest. We applied and were instantly approved: The catch: YOU DO NOT GET THE CARD FOR TWO WEEKS SO YOU CANNOT USE IT. Waste of time #1. We ordered the heater anyway using a more reputable credit card (Chase).

Waste of time #2. They did not show up that day. They promised evening installation. Waste of time #3.

They did not show up that evening and told us FIRST THING IN MORNING. Told us store opens at 9 (we found at it was 10) and they would get the heater and be right over (store is 5 miles away). Waste of time #4, did not show up that morning. At 11:30 we tried calling the installer...no answer.

They showed up around noon and when I complained they told me they did not get the order until late then laughed in my face and snickered on their way down to the basement. I should have cancelled Sears when my plumber called back the day before and let him do the job.

NEVER EVER EVER AGAIN.Sears LIES.

Review about: Sears Installation.

Comments