What terrible service! They get one star only because I have to select a star rating but if I could give them zero stars I would.

I ordered my son a hoverboard 2 weeks ago, I was told that I would receive this product today. However, when I look at the order status online, it shows "processing". I call Sears to find out where my product is that. The first rep told me it had already shipped and could not provide me with a tracking number and hung up on me!

I called again. The second rep tells me the same thing, so I asked to speak to a supervisor. He transfers me to a "case manager" who tells me there is nothing that sears can do. She explains to me that this is not a Sears product and that I have to wait for the third party vendor to refund me my money!

What third party vendor??? I did business with SEARS and SEARS took my money NOT a third party vendor. Needless to say, I am ANGRY. I paid $350 for a product that I do not have and that has not shipped to my house.

This is my sons Christmas present.

Sears is lousy and I will NEVER do business again with them. I hope there are others out there that will also stop doing business with a company that does not stand behind their product!

Comments

#1082047

Same thing just happened to me form a purchase on Black Friday. Was told its on hold because not in stock, and few days before Christmas got an email that my entire purchase was cancelled.

Checked the web and all products are in stock and also available at my local store. This is horrible customer service and never ever buying at sears again and telling everyone I know about this experience.