2.4
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Sears does NOT stand behind their product.I have believed in Sears for years as being an outstanding company.

I purchased a Kenmore (Sear's brand) fridge from Sears and there is a 'manufacturer defect' on this model. Sears came and fixed the problem then 6 weeks later, the same problem occurred. They will only offer to come 'fix' the same problem the same way again even though their own repair techs say it will keep happening because the parts are defective. I am so upset with Sears for not taking care of this problem with a FINAL solution.

Sears says it is the manufacturer's issue (Kenmore/Sears product) which the guts of the fridge is LG manufacturer. I spoke with LG and they say this is a Kenmore product so Sears is responsible. Yep, both pointing the finger toward each other! My opinion is that SEARS should stand behind their products and not make the customer do their work.

I should not have to keep fixing this problem when their own techs say it will break again and again if they use these same parts. UGH! I am so upset with them. I wish they would try to keep living out of a cooler while the parts get ordered (1 week for them to come in), 2 repair trips - one for the techs to tell me the same problem and the other when the parts come in!

In 6 weeks I will have to do it again.Is Sears rolling the dice that I will get past the 90 warranty on parts and then I have no recourse with them?

Review about: Kenmore Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Lack of accountability, Sears customer solutions department, Defective products.

Comments