I purchased a LED TV from Sears(Rockingham Mall Salem NH) and after a few weeks i decided i was not happy with the quality. i was upgrading from a plasma which i've had for over 5 years now. So i brought it back to swap out with a plasma tv(same price) The gentleman said i need to pay the restocking fee and i said no way get me a manager.

The manager(Melanie) came and after a while going back and forth finally agreed to wave the restocking fee. This makes sense considering i'm paying the same price for the new tv and i have to spend more on the accessories that i need with it(3d Glasses).

So i return everything and i was told i need to special order the 3d glasses and they wouldnt be in for 2 weeks. i said fine. I received the call saying they were in and went to pick them up only to find out that they were 2 dvd players that were ordered. i was very angry because i waited so long for nothing and that the sales people have no clue what they're talking about.

i simply asked for some kind of deal off the 3d glasses because of the inconvenience of waiting all this time for nothing and i was told they cant do anything and that everyone makes mistakes. So they ended up having the glasses in stock this whole time. Since they refused to help out a customer i refunded the $300 purchase of the glasses and went to another store and spent more to get them.

Sears will not help you out. They are on commission and all they care about is making the sale. After the tender button is pressed you might as well dissappear because you are nothing to them. I will never buy from them again.

Comments

SiX1SE7EN

So after a couple days after posting this i was contacted by a customer relations woman from sears(Ellen). She was very helpful and listed to what i had to say.

After hearing my story she offered me a gift card to sears which i gladly accepted. I will leave the amount disclosed incase they offer different amounts for other issues. She stated i could call her at any time before any future purchase and she would assist me in some savings or deals.

I was very impressed and pleased with the service she offered. :grin :grin

To SiX1SE7EN,

I apologize for the multiple issues that you had surrounding the purchase and exchange of your television. It is now, as it always has been, to create life long customers. I understand that we failed to show that in your situation however, we would like the opportunity to make things right with you. My name is James and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and we appreciate you as a Sears customer. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com. Please send us an email providing a contact phone number and the phone number the television was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (SiX1SE7EN) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

James H.