Update by user Dec 08, 2014

SEARS adding insult to injury! On the evening of December 2, 2014, I received a telephone call from "Manager Jerry" Employee #851.

Jerry explained that his "District Manager wanted him to call and that they were going to figure out a way to help me." Jerry asked for my receipt information on my defective mattresses. I told Jerry I was happy to email or fax him. He said he "just needed the numbers from it and would call me right back. " I gave Jerry this information and now, as of 5 days later, on Sunday, December 7th, 2014, we have heard nothing from Jerry or anyone from Sears.

I was supposed to hear back from a District Manager by Thursday, December 4th, 2014 as I called requesting to discuss this and customer service told me a "District Manager would call me back within 48 hours." Heard from no one other than Jerry, who was going to call me back to let me know how they could "help me." Sears should be ashamed of themselves. : /

Original review posted by user Dec 02, 2014

BUYER BEWARE! SAVE YOURSELF the headache and DON'T BUY from Sears!

Purchased a mattress set a Sears Outlet. Tried to use warranty as TWO mattresses are defective. Got the run around from sears for 3 MONTHS! Today was told mattress has NO WARRANTY because everything at Sears Outlet is clearance and has no warranty.

Called Sears corporate and was told by KIRSTEN #252500 this "is not true unless Outlet can prove you bought on clearance and your receipt does not indicate this." and we have full manufacturers warranty. Our mattresses were not bought on clearance. KIRSTEN said we had to go through "Store Manager Jerry" and Outlet Store MANAGER JERRY #851 explained that ALL SEARS OUTLET PURCHASES have a 60 day "RETURN POLICY" and that t "NO WARRANTY IS HONORED" (!!) and "Sorry for your inconvenience." NOTHING on receipt says we void our manufacturers warranty. Sealy has a specific department that deals with Sears Sealy defects- they send you back to the outlet where purchased!

Have purchased countless appliances through them for rental properties over the years- NEVER AGAIN. Have been lied to and mislead by Sears mattress returns and we will not be doing business with Sears again after this experience. We should have read other peoples complaints and never purchased with them!

CANCELING SEARS CREDIT CARD and NEVER PURCHASING with them again!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Just had washer & dryer delivered from sears. Guys said old pedestals needed new "sticky pads" and since pedestals were LG not Whirlpool, we would have to call LG and order.

So units are sitting on floor, not pedestals.delivery guys start both units, have me sign, and they leave. Hour later, both are still running so I go to shut off. Washer is making a humming sound. Door Locked light is flashing.

Humming and flashing can't be stopped without unplugging washer. Finally talk to a real person in Tennessee after listening to trashy obnoxious music for 45 minutes on hold. No one seems to care that I am upset that they want to troubleshoot with me over the phone over this brand new, never used washer. I want them to come get it and bring another NOW.

Finally they schedule some repairman for this brand new washer to come in 2 days. We rearrange our schedules best we can for the repairman's visit.

I still can't believe I am waiting for a repair after spending $1800 for the pair and have a weeks worth of laundry for a family of four stacking up! Is this really happening?!!