I purchased a Craftsman 4-Drawer bottom chest online for $47.99.When it came in and I picked it up and they had given me the middle chest to me instead.

I returned the item and they had told me that there was an error online and that if I wanted the bottom chest that I would have to purchase it for $189.99. The store manager turned around and walked away. I have been a manager before and that is not how you treat customers if you want them to come back.

Corporate told me that they have a disclaimer so they don't have to honor what is advertised.How do you run a company that big if you don't honor what is advertised when you have all the paperwork to back up that it was a legit order?

Review about: Sears Manager.

Comments

card_n_r
Marysvale, Utah, United States #212549

So I gave the support guy my number and a week later and they never called. Big suprise!

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #209924

J.Scott with Sears and A+E Factoty service.Why dont you get corporate to put a plan of action in place to retrain all your noncustomer friendly employees including management.

You advertise your company is ISO certified, what a joke.Put in a corrective action a CAR and get it fixed. Get it fixed so people wont have to waste more time putting complaints in to get something done.

I grew up loving Sears and the way it treated customers and did business, but now its like dealing with a confused nobody cares third world country.Either get it fixed our shut the doors.

#209894

Dear Card_n_r,

I'm so sorry to learn of the pricing problem and item mix up you encountered during your chest unit purchase. I know it's incredibly frustrating to labor under one thought and then to be told something completely different. While it is true that in certain instances, online pricing is unique just to sears.com, I'll agree the situation could have been handled differently. My name is Scott and I'm with the Sears Social Media Support Team; we'd like to help. At your convenience please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so that we can assist with resolving this issue. Please provide us a contact number and we will call you at your convenience. In addition, include your screen name (Card_n_r) in the email so we can reference to your case.

Scott J.