With Company response Not resolved

Went to use my Sears Air Compressor that I paid $300.00 and only used 3 or 4 time since buying in August of 2010.Motor started sparking so took it to store and will cost $216.00 to replace burnt up motor.

Repairman said we have new ones for $299.00. Sears would not cover anything because Ididn't buy the extented warranty. I didn't but warranty because it was a craftsman top of the line. I informed the repairman I wont buy another if it was only can work 3 or 4 times.

I will go go homedepot and purchase a Husky for half the price and better warranty and doesn't say SEARS CRAFTSMAN.

Sears Craftsaman isn't want it used to be.

Comments

You didn't buy the extended warranty. Who's fault is that?

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Delbert,

My name is Stephanie L. and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. I’m sorry to hear you have been without your Air Compressor, I’m sure it was an inconvenience for you. We are certain our associate did what he could do to assist, however our team would like to get into contact with you at this point. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the Air Compressor was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name “ Delbert ” you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Stephanie L.