With Company response Not resolved

Sears really does suck. I have purchased many items in the past - refrigerator, lawn mowers, tractor, clothes, etc, etc.

I bought a dishwasher online on 1/8/12. I waited twice to have it delivered, nobody called or showed up. Finally I called them totally ticked that I wasted my time out from work for a delivery. They promised me a stinking gift card (never showed up) and they suggested I have my credit card recharged to have the dishwasher sent Sears internal since they could not seem to get it delivered.

They finally did deliver it - I continued to receive calls for two weeks that they would deliver it after it was delivered! Three of the installation guys never showed up. Three more came out and the first said he could not do the install because the plumbing was not done right and left - Sears did the last install!

The second said Sears installation sucks and gave me the number of another installer and told me to get a credit from Sears, the third guy found a different problem and said he would charge $250 and be back Monday - never showed! Sears you do suck, I will never buy another thing there again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Sears Installation.

Comments

Don't bother talking with the useless Sears Social Media. I talked with a so called VP.

Other than the 25th empty promise she offer to waive the installation fee, what a joke she was going to send the same crew of losers as before.

I returned the dishwasher and they refused to give me a receipt. I talked with the crew that picked it up, they said this happens regularly.

Cobb, California, United States #440508

are you aware they use the cheapest scab subcontractors ? i used to work for one...

get in get out as fast as possible

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Gmccormack,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. After reading your post, I have to say I am very concerned, and would like to offer my team's help. We are truly sorry to hear of all the trouble you have encountered with the purchase of your dishwasher, and the installation of the unit. We would like the opportunity to speak with you about this situation, and see what we can do to make it right. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the dishwasher was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name Gmccormack you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Brian S.