Flora, Illinois
With Company response

I purchased an item from Sears...well oddly enough I tried to post a review on Sears.com..but oddly, it

keeps kicking me off when I have finished my review. So, I will post here...don't buy from Sears...EVER..

item will not be received when told, item will not be what it says it is...(many posts on here regarding that)--in short, just stick with AMAZON...Don't buy from SEARS!!!

NEVER EVER!!! I could have drove to the Sears warehouse long before I received the item...heck, long before the item ever left the warehouse....just don't buy from Sears!

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

My name is Tony and I am with the Sears Social Media Escalations team at the executive office. We would like to extend our sincerest apologies for the troubles that you have had with your online order. I can certainly understand your frustration with the delay in getting the item delivered to you. Furthermore, the disappointment that you must have felt is certainly understandable.

We recognize that we have let you down in this particular situation and we apologize for that. As a valued Sears’ customer, we would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you further and work on your behalf to ensure that this matter is resolved to your complete satisfaction.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email, please provide a contact number and the phone number that the item is listed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your Screen name (354452) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Tony T.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous354452,

My name is Jay and I am part of the Social Media Support team at Sears and I am very concerned about what I have read here. We are truly sorry for the trouble and inconvenience that you have encountered with the item you ordered and our service. We understand the importance of our customer's options and we strive to provide the best possible shopping experience we can for everyone. I see that we fell short and let you down in this matter. We would like to look further into what has happen surrounding this order and see what can be done to correct any mistakes that may have been made to help minimize your frustrations. At your convenience, please send us an email to smadvisor@searshc.com providing a contact phone number and the phone number that the item was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (Anonymous354452 or reference number 354452) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Jay C.

Social Media Moderator

Social Media Support Team.