Bought 3 refrigerators, 3 dishwashers, kenmore pro gas cooktop, 2microwaves, and an elite double oven. Purchased master service agreement"......microwave didn't work out of the box, pro cooktop needed3trips by repair guy......he couldn't fix it right so I went to the local sears store and exchanged my defective part with their floor model............double oven never has worked right........replaced elements twice, circuit boards ......out 4 or five times and never fixed .............in dec of 11, customer service said if the oven is a problem again we could get a replacement. Itstill never gets up to temp.......went through customer service levels and finally got the hammer from a person who out and out lied about the file they had on these appliances.........buy local, pay a little more, and don't get scammed by a big company who craps on you when you buy $15,000 worth of products with amaster service plan they won't honor.........GB

Comments

AE Service

Dear Bergg48,

My name is Stephanie L. and I am part of the A&E Solutions team. Please accept our apologies for any negative experience you may have had. With the multiple repairs you have endured it is understandable why you would be discouraged to continue with Sears. We do appreciate your continue patronage and would like to speak with you further about your experience. At your convenience please contact our office at AEservice@aefactoryservice.com so we can further discuss your concerns. In the email please provide us with a contact number and the phone number the double oven r is listed under and we will contact you directly. In addition please include your screen name Bergg48 in your email for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Stephanie L.

A&E Solutions

Team A&E Cares

AE Service

Dear Bergg48,

My name is Stephanie L. and I am part of the A&E Solutions team. Please accept our apologies for any negative experience you may have had. With the multiple repairs you have endured it is understandable why you would be discouraged to continue with Sears. We do appreciate your continue patronage and would like to speak with you further about your experience. At your convenience please contact our office at AEservice@aefactoryservice.com so we can further discuss your concerns. In the email please provide us with a contact number and the phone number the double oven r is listed under and we will contact you directly. In addition please include your screen name Crackerz88 in your email for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Stephanie L.