Miami Lakes, Florida
2.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

They came out took the microwave down and changed the control panel.It took 2 hours and it was not fixed.

The tech said to call and tell them. I called and they told me they did not change the part because the microwave was working. I said I have a 4 minute video of the vent opening and closing on its own. They have been out 7 times, and its not fixed.

The techs say they can't fix it, and it needs to be replaced. Finally after many phone calls them verify the account talking about the problem with me. I get to the people who will handle replacement of the. Then they ask for Jennie because she is the account holder.

I told her Jennie has passed away a month ago. I have always handle this.

Then they said we cant discuss this problem with me because the account is in my sister in laws even if that was the case it appears they will discuss your information with anyone, until they have to spend money.Then if someone died a death certificate is not enough they want Estate paper work

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of dont honor warranty. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of sears microwave oven repair. Sears needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears microwave oven repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments