Sears.com is ABSOLUTELY the WORST online experience/company experience that I have ever encountered. I do all of my shopping with the exception of food online. I don't feel as I ned to go into a tremendous amount of detail. The bottom line is that I was sent a defective product that I purchased with a coupon (the only reason I purchased from Sears). When I attempted to exchange I was told that I couldn't. I was told I had to return the product and they would credit my account and then charge it again. Well after 4 calls to customer service and the Sears online chat I was left with 1 pair of defective boots, no return label, no refund and another FULL price charge to my card. I have given Sears every opportunity to fix this and they are incapable.

SEARS HAS ESSENTIALLY STOLEN FROM ME! I HATE SEARS AND WILL NEVER SEVER SHOP WITH THEM AGAIN.

DEATH TO SEARS AND EVERYTHING THEY REPRESENT!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $315. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments