With Company response Not resolved

Update by user Apr 05, 2012

This video is of the delivery guy dropping the box and still delivering it to me without notice of the drop/damage

Original review posted by user Apr 05, 2012

The whole situation started with a good purchase and a good microwave.

About 1 month in the door wont open properly and when you hit start, the light comes on and no microwaving happens.

Called service and they came out, ordered a replacement door to solve both problems.

First door arrived from UPS, broken packaging, literally open on one end, and nothing but damage on all corners.

Second door arrived from UPS, packaging intact but crushed and door completely damaged.

Neither door has any packing material besides being wrapped in a thin layer of bubble wrap.

Furious is starting to set in as this make 5 visits to fix one microwave.

Wanted full replacement. Delivered without picking up first microwave nor the 2 doors.

I installed the 2nd new microwave and plugged it in. Loud electrical humming noise comes at me. STOPPED AND PULLED THE PLUG.

Called service and this one has a bad magnatron.

I demanded a new microwave after all this BS.

This VIDEO shows the service I get after 2 microwaves and 2 doors.

Plus we were discussing the issues and lies we were told as this is happening right outside out door.

They never mentioned they dropped it, nothing, just nodded their heads and made excuses.

On top of that, when we opened the box the corner was smashed in, the same corner that the magnatron is at.

We immediately called the deliver guys phone and to our amazement, NO ANSWER....

This video is the property of MaD Productions LLC Chicago, IL

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Apr 05, 2012.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Miked0602,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for this terrible experience you have had with our delivery team. I have reviewed your link from youtube.com and I am appalled that you as our customer continue to be inconvenienced by this. My name is Zenaida and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalation Team. The Sears Cares/Social Media team is part of the corporate customer relations department and we handle the highest of customer relations issues. I would like to put you in contact with one of our dedicated case managers so we can get this problem solved.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number your microwave was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Miked0602) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We truly value your business and look forward to talking to you soon.

Zenaida M.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

miked0602

The youtube video is of the delivery guy dropping the box and still delivering it to me