With Company response Not resolved

Two Sears workers showed up without the right equipment to do the job.I gave them another chance to do the job right.

They returned with some little brush. After it got stuck in one of my vents I through them out. Good thing I didn't give them my credit card #. When I spoke to their boss on the phone he tells me that the equipment they came with was just as effective as the equipment in their video.

When I asked the workers if they had that equipment with them they said so.

So all they were doing was sticking an open ended pressurized hose down the duct work for just a few feet.Total Waste.

Save yourself a lot a trouble and do not deal with this Co.

Review about: Sears Credit Card.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Jimd1234,

My name is Zenaida and I form part of the Sears Social Media Escalation team. I apologize for my late response. I stumbled across your post and wanted to learn more about this unfortunate home visit. We are truly sorry your unpleasant encounter with our home service crew. We would like to get you in contact with one of our dedicated case managers. I know your time is valuable and I want to assure you our case manager will work with you to make this right.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so we can get to the bottom of this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number your appointment was scheduled under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Jimd1234) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We truly value your business and look forward to talking to you soon.

Zenaida M.