Don't Purchase from Sears!

My wife purchased a electric leaf blower as a gift for me for Father's Day.My older Sears leaf blower was not doing the best job anymore.

She new I wanted a new one for some time so when she noticed one on sale three months ago she purchased it and put it away. She was going to have our kids give it to me on Father's Day. My wife noticed this past week that when I was blowing leaves off the pool patio I accidentally dragged the extension cord over the pool and she thought I was going to get hurt. Now she tells me the story about purchasing a new blower and put it away until Fathers Day.

So today to make my wife happy, I went back to Sears to return this blower NEVER OPENED and USED SEARS CARD when she purchased it. SEARS Management said ANY ITEM purchased and not returned within 30 DAYS will no longer be accepted for return. I called Sears Corporate Office and they said they were instructed to say the same thing. SEARS will no longer take back any merchandise after 30 days from purchase date.

:( I will no longer Trust Sears for anything.

Christmas time we purchase way in advance to beat the crowd.NOT AT SEARS, NO WAY, NO HOW.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of leaf blower from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments