After receiving less than quality products from Sears.com, I wanted to return them to a Sears store, an option listed on the Sears.com website. However, I discovered that wasn't true for the items that I had purchased.

I had to ship the items back to Sears via UPS which cost me an additional $28.00. After much complaining and posts on sites like Pissed Consumer, Sears offered me a credit for the shipping charges.

While it did little to compensate me for the stress and frustration that I experienced, in the end I felt it was an adequate solution. But to this day, I will never purchase something on Sears.com again.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments