With Company response Not resolved

Update by user Jul 18, 2013

The delivery dates should have been in July ,I posted June by mistake,THAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ARE PISSED OFF.

Original review posted by user Jul 16, 2013

Ordered a chair from Sears on June 17 .

First message said it would be delivered by June 2.

Second " " " by June 3-8.

Then no chair ,called the chair comp ,they said by June 11.

After many emails and 3 phone calls STILL NO CHAIR and no replay from the out source comp.

SEARS DOESN'T seem to care about getting what they sell to the customer,but really good at taking the money.

Do Not Recommend shopping with sears .

I really don't think that I will ever shop with this company or the company's that they buy ,outsource their internet sales from .

Comments

Little Elm, Texas, United States #682684

So you are a time traveler? Why complain that they didn't deliver it before you ordered it?

to bruce1 Dayton, Ohio, United States #682754

JUNE 17 ,try reading

over 30 days now

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear jon491,

We apologize for the troubles and the inconveniences faced with the delivery of your new chair. My name is Edwin and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. If further assistance is needed, we would like to look into this further and have one of our dedicated case managers contact you in order to ensure proper resolution to the delivery of your chair. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (jon491) and the phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize and we hope to speak with you soon.

Edwin C.