With Company response Not resolved

Update by user Mar 06, 2013

What I didn't mention in my iniital complaint is that I have already been connected to the Sears "Blue Ribbon customer service team and have a dedicated case manager as of three weeks ago. Things are VERY slow moving and I spend a great deal of time leaving messages with the case mangager.

Of 9 voice mail messages I have received 2 calls back and of 8 emails I have received 2 replies. I guess 25% is better than nothing but, cearly, this is way way below a standard that I expect.

If I could only go back to the moment that I decided to rely on Sears to replace my cooktop. Knowing what I know now, I would not (and will not in the future) do it again.

Original review posted by user Mar 05, 2013

I never thought I'd be writing to complain about service from Sears but they seem to have fallen a long way. We purchased a new induction cooktop in August 2012 and four months later it stopped working, completely.

We had 3 service calls over the following month without any results. The service personnel were polite but completely unable to address the problem.

We are now pursuing a refund ro replacement unit but can see now that it will not be easy and are getting more run around from Sears Executive Offices. I will not be purchasing any appliances from Sears in the future.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

#620042

Good luck, if I relate to pass experience with them, you might have to wait for a very long time and maybe they will even have the nerve to ask you to pay !

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Gorbymd:

My name is Susan with Sears Social Media Support Escalations team. We are sincerely sorry that you are having difficulties receiving credit for the induction cooktop you purchased in April 2012. I see that we reached out to you on February 21, 2013 but have not received your contact information in order to call you and help resolve this issue. We are more than happy to offer the assistance of a dedicated case manager who can help resolve this situation. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Gorbymd), phone # used at time of purchase to SMAdvisor@searshc.com.

Susan R.