With Company response Not resolved

IMO Retails success or failure is based on the quality of your customer service. Sears once had a slogan - "Satisfaction Guaranteed"...really...not showing up to fix my new Kenmore refrigerator/freezer for 5 WEEKS.....dealing with customer service who leaves you on hold for in excess of an hour! promising you are 1st call of the day, then saying Sears went to the wrong address (after continuously assuring you, you were the next call at 4PM), and then saying you'll be rescheduled in 2 WEEKS, because Sears went to the wrong address...R U Kidding me...this is why Sears is dying.....another lost 20+ year customer & family of customers.....Sears can't die fast enough...I bought 6 name brand new appliances from Lowes over a 4 month period.....

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Hi there,

We never would want to lose a lifetime member.We understand why this is upsetting and as a member you do deserve better!

If there is anything we can do to gain your trust back or assist with any inquires, please reach out to us on one of our social channels so we can best assist you going forward:

• Sears Facebook: http://on.fb.me/18CwSqp

• Sears Twitter: http://bit.ly/1BK1jbL

Both channels are moderated from 8am-8pm Monday-Friday and Saturday-Sunday 8am-6pm CT to happily assist our member's with any issues they may have!    Thank you, SearsCares