[ called your service number on March 2 to request a repair on my whirlpool dishwasher, i was told "we have no dates" someone will call you within 72 hours to resolve this, i waited 72 hours, NOBODY CALLED ME, so i went through the maddening cycle again, they said they have no record of my original call, i gave them all the information again, they told me again " we have no dates: i asked to speak to a supervisor,,,,,, Ruth told me they would call an outside service provider to come out to my house,,,,,,she said i would receive a call in 2 to 3 days.............GUESS WHAT , no call from anyone,, shall i set it out on the street with a sign outlining your poor service ?? or paste it all over social media ?/ why did Ruth lie to me about someone will call?,,,,,,,,,,, if you cannot fulfill your contractual agreement, refund the total amount that i paid, for the service agreement,, KEN MARTIN,,,,,,,,931-210-**** 20574 OLD STATE HWY 28 PIKEVILLE, TN. 37367

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Dishwasher Repair.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Sears Pros: Sears steals money from their customers.

Comments