With Company response Not resolved

I brought my mother in law to my local Sears Outlet store in Concord NC. She purchased a Bosch washing machine.

The advertised sale at the time was no interest for 12 months if put on a Sears card. She was unable to qualify for a Sears credit card so the salesgirl (who knew me by name because I was such a frequent customer) suggested it be put on my credit card. In front of the salesgirl, my mother-in-law wrote 11 post dated checks to cover the entire purchase before the 12 months expired. Now, I see Sears charged me 25% interest.

This is definitely FALSE ADVERTISEMENT, and by the looks of what other Sears customers have posted, it is a frequent occurrence. My bank has charged me overdraft charges because of these excess charges.

I want interest and bank fees reimbused immediately. I will also contact Better Business Bureau.

Review about: Sears Credit Card.

Comments

It's YOUR fault because YOU authorized the payment in excess of YOUR bank account.

Please contact the BBB - it will give them something to laugh about at the office.

SearsCares
Sears Response

Amollahassani,

Please see our response to your original post (307728). Once again, we are very sorry for the inconvenience you are going through and hope to hear from you very soon.

Zenaida M.